FRANCE 2009


Song: S'il fallait le faire
Singer: Patricia Kaas
Composer: TBC
__________________________________

In an interview with Daily Nord, a French daily newspaper, Patricia Kaas the French representative in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest has revealed the song with which she will participate in Moscow.

It is called S'il fallait le faire and features on her new album, Kabaret.

Below you can watch the official video of S'il fallait le faire, this is a longer version which will have to be cut down to the three minutes required by EBU rules. We will update the video once we get the official Eurovision Video.

en Français
Dans un entretien avec le quotidien Nord, un quotidien français, Patricia Kaas le représentant de la France dans le Concours Eurovision de la chanson 2009 a révélé la chanson avec laquelle elle participera à Moscou.

Il est appelé S'il fallait le faire et les caractéristiques de son nouvel album, Kabaret.

Ci-dessous, vous pouvez regarder la vidéo officiel de l'S'il fallait le faire, il s'agit d'une version plus longue qui devra être réduite à trois minutes requises par des règles de l'UER. Nous mettrons à jour la vidéo une fois que nous obtenir le concours Eurovision de la vidéo officielle.



-

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we can vote in The USA.......
    I am asking all to support the real STAR from France
    PATRICIA KASS !!!!!!!!
    I am watching her and I love her so much. Check it out and you will understand me!
    I am Ukrainian but this year I would give my voice to support the real Sexiest voice of Europe!
    Anatoly from New York

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we can vote in The USA.......
    I am asking all to support the real STAR from France
    PATRICIA KASS !!!!!!!!
    I am watching her and I love her so much. Check it out and you will understand me!
    I am Ukrainian but this year I would give my voice to support the real Sexiest voice of Europe!
    Anatoly from New York

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICIAL: The 2008 results of the Turkish back up jury

Kosovo: RTK wants to enter Eurovision as soon as possible